9 August 2008
Entry 36
Page 207
I hate the end of this book. I have never read a book with an ending that I hated as much as this. I haven't even seen a movie with a worse ending. I'm talking about Okonkwo killing himself. I really liked him and I thought that he was going to be the one to fix everything in his clan, but I guess that the most respected man has to end his life in the most disrespected way. In fact his death was an "abomination" to their customs. They cannot even touch his body or bury him. What a waist of a life. I really wanted to see good things happen for this guy because everything was going wrong for him. I wanted him to turn it around. Well, what is done is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment