8 August 2008
Entry 30
Page 135
I know this page is very closely related to the last page that I wrote about, but it has a different topic. This page is more about how one should not think that their life is the most sorrowful. Most of the time, when I am in a bad mood, I think that I have the worst mood in the world and if you don't take notice of it and say something I get even more down. I like to think that I have taken control of this bad habit but the truth is that I haven't and that it is not all about me (some of the time). I think that what Uchendu said to Okonkwo has helped him make it through the rest of his exile. It is true that he should morn and all that but not so much as to affect others because they have their worries too and they should not go out of their way to make you happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment