Friday, August 8, 2008

8 August 2008

Entry 29

Page 134

Well not much has changed since then till now. People still have the man talk. Although their talk was more about mothers. Anyway, I like this conversation because it puts things in a new perspective. When things are good, you are with your father. When things are bad though you always go to your mother. It is just the way of things. Of course there are a lot of exceptions and all of that but the basic truth remains the same. Even though I don't like to admit it, this theory applies to me. When I have trouble with something or a complaint, I go to my mom, but when I am exited about something and I want to surprise someone I always go to my dad. This wasn't always the case though. When I was younger I went to my mom for everything because I went everywhere with her, but when I started doing stuff on my own it has changed. Uchendu also says that you should not go to your mother with a heavy face and refuse to be comforted which is also true.

No comments: