Friday, August 8, 2008

8 August 2008

Entry 26

Page 124

Okonkwo just accidentally shot the son of the dead warrior Ezeudu. If I remember correctly this kid was the one that won the wrestling match and was like the only young person that was fun t watch. So even though everyone was shooting and doing crazy stuff at this guy's funeral, Okonkwo must flee. He should not have to go because he did not do it on purpose and I'm sure that a lot more than this kid's death happened that day. They were killing everything in sight. With all that confusion, its not like anyone witnessed his shot because everyone was shooting. Okonkwo could have gotten away with it very easily. I guess that is the name of the book right, Things Fall Apart and I guess that this is the beginning of that fact for Okonkwo.

No comments: