Monday, August 4, 2008

4 August 2008

Entry 23

Pretty much the whole book...

What is a Kola nut? The men always break one and hand it around at gatherings like it is bread or something. For all I know it could be bread. I should probably look it up on the Internet because I keep reading about the Kola nut while never knowing what it is. Also, what is palm wine? I think that it is the sap or juices that come from a palm tree, but then it would be some kind of syrupy substance and they would not be able to get like barrels of it at a time. This is another thing that I need to look up on the Internet. Back to the Kola nut, the thing has to be like as big as a loaf a bread to feed all the people that it does. However, I have never heard of any kind of nut that big.

No comments: