4 August 2008
Entry 20
Page 97
As I have said before, I like to hear or read stories that explain things that no one really cares about, Like the mosquito thing. Now the story explains why tortoises have a rough and almost cracked shell. Today most people know that the shell is for protection and camouflage but how were people hundreds of years ago supposed to know that? I really enjoyed this story because it was a little lengthy, it had a good moral, and it had a smart alek tortoise. A good smart alek always make for a good story. So it was interesting to see how the tortoise tricked the birds into getting all of the food before the birds did. I felt sorry for the bird but it was their fault for not being smarter than a tortoise. I was getting near the end of the sorry and wondering what it was supposed to explain, and when I realized that it was about the shell I laughed because it was a really long story for such a small detail of a tortoise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment