Saturday, August 2, 2008

2 August 2008

Entry 16

Page 75

I really like the story of the mosquito and how it asked the ear to marry him. I do always wonder why they hang arounh the ear so much. There has to be a scientific reason like the blood that they take is better in the ear or something like that, but they never bite the ear the just buzz there all night long. I always enjoy folk stories that explain things that people always wonder about but don't care enough to give a solution. This one about the mosquito was really cool because it explains something that everyone wonders and complains about. For all we know, it could be true because there is no evidence against it exapt for my serious doubt that ear and mosquito were going to get married and ear can roll on the ground laughing.

No comments: