4 August 2008
Entry 18
Page 84
What is up with the stone that Enizma had to find. I know that most the people's beliefs are bogus, but when it comes down to telling an innocent little girl to find a rock that is just weird. What was even weirder is how she lead all the people that were following her like five miles away then headed all the way back to Okonkwo's compound. Then she had the medicine man start digging. Luckily he actually did find a stone (which is pretty hard not to do when digging) or else who knows what Okonkwo would have done to little Enizma. I wish that the author would have explained a little more about that whole ordeal because it really confused be. It wasn't their beliefs that did it because I could understand what they were trying to do, I just don't get why she led the people away from home and then all the way back again. It was like some kind of unnecessary blip in the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment